Aims & Objectives
NAME OF THE SOCIETY
The name of the Society shall be “KUNDAN VIDYA MANDIR ALUMNI ASSOCIATION” and registered under the Societies Registration Act of 1860.
REGISTERED OFFICE OF THE SOCIETY
- To facilitate interactions with the Alma Mater and build a new relationship based on memories of their time in K.V.M.
- To provide a forum for the current students and faculty to interact with the Alumni and to gain from their knowledge, expertise and experiences.To provide a means to students for their career and knowledge enhancement.
- To recognize the achievements of Alumni to the society and reward them.
- To provide a platform for the Alumni to interact with each other, organize and coordinate reunion activities of the alumni.
- To establish scholarships or rewards for current students for their achievements and help students in their project or other activities if called by the School.
- To carry out any other such activities for progress and development of Kundan Vidya Mandir School, Students and Alumni.
- To provide platform to alumni to do any humanitarian or charitable activities.
All the income, earning, movable or immovable properties of the association shall be solely utilized and applied towards the promotion of its aims and objects only as set forth in the memorandum of association and no portion there shall be paid or transferred directly by way of dividends, bonus, profit or in any manner whatsoever, to the present or past members. No member of the association shall have any personal claim on any movable or immovable properties of the association or make any profit, whatsoever, by virtue of his membership.