Kundan Vidya Mandir Alumni Association (KVMAA) welcomes the alumni for the 5th season of KUNDANITES PREMIER LEAGUE (KPL-5) from February 27, 2022 to March 6, 2022 in the school.
Following are the Rules and Regulations regarding registration for KPL-5 (2022) :
1. Each team in the Seniors Group can have a maximum of 15 players in the squad; and the Junior Group teams can have a maximum of 12 players in the squad. Teams can get them registered via their Team Manager/ Team Captain.
2. The charges for participating in KPL-5 are Rs. 31000 per team.
3. REGISTRATION for team participation will be done strictly on a first-come-first-serve basis and WILL REMAIN OPEN FROM JAN 29 TO FEB 5, 2022. No entries for team registration will be entertained thereafter.
4. Team Registration will be done by the Team Captain/ Team Manager along with the names of the players. Any change in the team members will be entertained upto Feb 18, 2022. Any changes in the team members after Feb 18, 2022 will be chargeable at Rs. 1000/- per player.
For any individual player who is not a part of any team, please contact at the below mentioned numbers or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. The tournament will be played in 2 groups- A and B like the previous seasons of KPL. The cut-off batch for Group A (Senior Group) is 2002. NO PLAYER FROM BATCH 2003 AND ONWARD WILL BE ELIGIBLE TO PLAY IN THE SENIOR GROUP A. However, players from 2002 and Pre-2002 batches can play in the Junior Group B. Also, a list of 24 ELITE players has been attached (in Annexure 1 to the rules) and any team from Junior Group B CANNOT HAVE MORE THAN 4 PLAYERS IN THEIR SQUAD OF 12 from this list while formulating their team. In case of any conflict, the technical committee’s decision will be final.
6. Vaccination Certificate (Fully vaccinated: both doses) for all players of a team is mandatorily required to be produced at the time of 1st Captains Meeting.
7. Captain/ Team Manager shall be responsible for the code of conduct of the players. The players shall have to give consent form for code of conduct to be followed and undertaking of medical fitness. Any other kind of medical issue has to be brought forward to the notice of the organisers before the start of the game. KVMAA will not be responsible for any physical injury to the players.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
1. A meeting of the team captains will be held after the registration closing date. All queries of the participating teams will be looked into by our technical team.
2. We look forward to your whole hearted and positive response to make KPL-5 (2022) another dynamic and memorable event.
3. KVMAA also invites sponsorship for the tournament.
KVMAA reserves the right to change the dates and format in cases like weather, instructions from School Administration, more number of teams or any other circumstances beyond our control.
Important Note: The tournament is open only to the Registered members of KVMAA. Those who are not the registered members of KVMAA have to register first by visiting https://kvmalumni.kundanvidyamandir.org/ and paying the required membership fees. Post this registration only, the entry for participation in the cricket tournament will be considered. The online form for participation is in the given link https://forms.gle/uv8P7zvg1qKEBT4w9. This form has to be filled only by the Team Captain/ Team Manager and not by all players of the team. Filling up this form will confirm the participation.
Payment for KPL-5 Team Registration or/and membership registration can be made via the following modes:
• Cash can be deposited at the school reception. Cash Receipt shall be given.
• Cheque/DD to be made in the name of “KUNDAN VIDYA MANDIR ALUMNI ASSOCIATION” payable at Ludhiana at the school reception.
• Online Transfer through Net Banking (NEFT/IMPS) at the following bank details:
> Account No. 50100099122152
> IFSC Code: HDFC0000034
> Bank: HDFC Bank Mall Road Ludhiana
• Payment via UPI Scan and Pay through the QR Code. Contact at the numbers below for UPI QR Code.
> If paying through NEFT/IMPS or UPI, members have to mail their transaction details to us at email@example.com for verification.
For any queries, Contact:
Sunny Baweja : 96500-57655
Tejeshwer Dyal : 94634-00374
You can also mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Taxes extra if applicable.