Memorandum of Association
Memberships of the General Body of the Association is open for all old students of Kundan Vidya Mandir School (All Branches) who have reached above the age of eighteen years. They should have studied in Kundan Vidya Mandir School or its branches for at least a period of 07 years or have passed the CBSE Board Exam from KVM School from class X or XII.
Every such person desiring to become a member shall have to register at KVMAA web page or through Alumni Registration Form available at School Reception. He / She shall pay a membership fee of Rs. 1000/- or as decided by its Governing Body from time to time. The final authority to induct the members after scrutinizing the application forms along with valid documents shall be with the Governing body only. Its decision shall be final.
- The Governing Body shall have the power to establish and vary the amount of subscription from time to time.
- All dues, including annual subscription, additional subscription as provided in these Rules and any other dues or contributions, are payable to the Association within three months from the date of demand.
- The subscription amount is neither transferable nor refundable.
CESSATION OF MEMBERSHIP
A Member shall cease to be a member of the in any of the following events:
- On his/her written resignation.
- If found to be involved in anti social activities.
- If adjudicated by any court of law to be a criminal offender/proclaimed offender or of unsound mind.
- If found guilty of anti propaganda in relation to the aims and objects of the KVM Alumni Association or Kundan Vidya Mandir.
- If he/she fails to pay the subscription or contribution for two years consecutively.
- Re-admission: In case any Member of the Association is expelled by the Governing Body on the reasons of non-payment of subscription amount, he can be readmitted, provided the Member concerned pays all up-to-date dues with the permission of the Governing Body.
- The decision of Governing Body shall be final in case of expulsion of member and the member shall have no right to question the same before any forum or authority or courts.
RIGHTS & PRIVILEGES OF MEMBERSHIP
Every member of the association:
- Shall have the right to give their views/opinion to the Governing Body through President / Secretary, which may help in the furtherance of the objects of the Association and its smooth functioning.
- May introduce any resolution in the Governing Body meeting with the permission of the President.
- Have the right to collect the identity card or membership certificate after depositing the membership fees and after due acceptance by its Governing Body.
- Shall enjoy all the facilities as provided by the Association.
GOVERNING BODY / EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE
Governing Body / Executive Committee defined
A Governing Body formed from the members of the association will govern the affairs of the association. The general supervision, management and control of the Association is vested with the Governing Body.
The composition of the Governing Body is be as under:
|SR. NO.||DESIGNATION IN THE ASSOCIATION||NO. OF POSTS|
|7||Principal, KVM, Ex-officio||One|
The President of the Governing Body is also be the President of the Association.